6.6

2014 Dodge Charger wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Dodge Charger:

2014 Dodge Charger Owner Comments

Jun 112014

Charger 8-cyl

There is highway construction between mile marker 314-320 interstate 65 North bound. I was approx driving in the left hand lane at 4:15pm on Wednesday June 11 2014. I was going approaching the overpass and there was no transition asphalt on removed the removed existing road and the 3 inch step up to the overpass bridge. No visible signs for warnings. I hit the curb and immediately notice a vibration on my left driver side wheel. Approach 100 yds from the overpass, there were 2 other cars (2007 Mercedes Benz E300 and older model Chevy pickup) changing flat tires, due to this unleveled transition. Making it home to huntsville I had a 1 inch V shape dint in my rim busted tire and alignment off. I called and ordered a new rim, however they sent me a email stating the rims are discontinued. So leaving me to have to order new rims and tires for my car. I would like for this matter to be resolved immediately. I have pictures and receipts of everything.,

- Huntsville, AL, USA