2015 Dodge Charger engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Dodge Charger:

2015 Dodge Charger Owner Comments

Nov 212016

Charger

I was driving my vehicle around 65-70 mph on the freeway when I went to step on my break pedal the vehicle did not slow down when I went to change lanes due to this my gs pedal would not go faster after either. A indicator light appeared in my cluster but I was unable to read it due to my panic of loosing my breaks and gas pedal. Late that night I took it to huntington beach Dodge and Jeep service and service advisor bob said that there was a system code that indicated loss signal to breaks and gas pedals. The repair order indicated that the break and gas pedal was not calibrated properly causing the issue. This is great concer to being that it is a safety matter that can cause a accident or that can result in great bodily injury or death. I had tow friends in the car with me at the time too.

- Costa Mesa, CA, USA

Sep 192016

Charger

The contact owns a 2015 Dodge Charger. While sitting in the parked vehicle, the contact placed the gear shifter into drive and the vehicle accelerated on its own. As a result, the contact's vehicle crashed into the preceding vehicle. The air bags failed to deployed. A police report was filed. Injuries were sustained that required medical attention. The manufacturer was notified. The vehicle was not repaired. The approximate failure mileage was 4,700.

- Henderson, NV, USA

Jan 052016

Charger

The contact owns a 2015 Dodge Charger. While the vehicle was parked and the engine was running, the vehicle accelerated, knocked the contact down, and crashed into trees. A police report was not filed. The air bags did not deploy. The contact was injured and received medical attention. The vehicle was driven to a repair shop and repaired. The approximate failure mileage was 10,000. Updated 10/06/16

- Cathlamet, WA, USA