- April 25: Dodge Dart Clutch Lawsuit Should be Dismissed, Says Chrysler news | 4 days ago
- April 24: Lawsuit: Chrysler Gear Shift Confusing and Dangerous news | 5 days ago
- April 17: Jeep, Dodge and Chrysler Valve Stems Focus of Lawsuit news | 12 days ago
- March 24: Dodge Ram Tie-Rod Lawsuit Will Be Settled news | 36 days ago
- February 19: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 recalls | 69 days ago
1996 Dodge Dakota
Worst 1996 Dakota electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- computer died1
- engine sputters1
- trouble starting1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring6
- NHTSA: Electrical System4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Dakota Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Dakota compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Dakota overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Dakota.