- January 8: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Trucks and SUVs to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 12 days ago
- December 23: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Journey, Jeep Compass and Jeep Patriot SUVs recalls | 28 days ago
- December 21: Ram 1500 and Dodge Durango Rollaway Incidents Investigated investigations | 30 days ago
- December 13: Dodge Dart Clutch Master Cylinder Lawsuit Continues news | 38 days ago
- November 19: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Grand Cherokees and Dodge Durangos recalls | 62 days ago
1996 Dodge Dakota
Worst 1996 Dakota suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front4
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Ball Joint2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Shock Absorber2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Arm1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Wheel Bearing 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Dakota Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Dakota compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Dakota overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Dakota.