8.0

1997 Dodge Dakota drivetrain problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1997 Dodge Dakota:

1997 Dodge Dakota Owner Comments

Dec 072012

Dakota Sport 5.2L

Well I bought the truck after loosing my new pick up to a head on last Nov.had a limited amount of time to find replacement ha!this was the only vehicle i could afford do to insurance limitations1997 Dakota ya figure someone hits me i was at no fault and lost my pride and joy to someone not paying attention!.My2005 f150 super cab loaded now sitting in a junk yard.I purchased the dodge as is not knowing or was i told of existing problem until i checked it.I couldn't afford to have repairs done and figured since it was bought as is I'm screwed.Now I'M really screwed, ass end blew driving, raining hard traffics stopped both ways.Soaked pissed and stuck lol.why didn't the dealer have to repair this problem before he could even sell it knowing about the bad rear end?I don't know what I can do.

- , Paradise, CA, USA