- April 25: Dodge Dart Clutch Lawsuit Should be Dismissed, Says Chrysler news | 4 days ago
- April 24: Lawsuit: Chrysler Gear Shift Confusing and Dangerous news | 5 days ago
- April 17: Jeep, Dodge and Chrysler Valve Stems Focus of Lawsuit news | 12 days ago
- March 24: Dodge Ram Tie-Rod Lawsuit Will Be Settled news | 36 days ago
- February 19: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 recalls | 69 days ago
1997 Dodge Dakota
Worst 1997 Dakota steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- power steering went out1
- rack and pinion failure1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly6
- NHTSA: Steering5
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump5
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Knuckle: Spindle: Arm5
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar5
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System3
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Arm: Idler And Attachment3
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)2
- NHTSA: Steering: Column1
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box: Shaft Sector1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Dakota Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Dakota compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Dakota overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Dakota.