- October 19: Chrysler Recalls Vehicles With Alternators That May Cause Fires recalls | 6 days ago
- September 15: Chrysler Recalls Cars and SUVs After 3 Deaths, 5 Injuries recalls | 40 days ago
- August 17: Woman Sues Over Jeep Grand Cherokee Gear Shift Design news | 69 days ago
- August 3: Anton Yelchin Wrongful Death Lawsuit Filed by Parents news | 83 days ago
1997 Dodge Dakota
Worst 1997 Dakota steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- power steering went out1
- rack and pinion failure1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly6
- NHTSA: Steering5
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump5
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Knuckle: Spindle: Arm5
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar5
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System3
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Arm: Idler And Attachment3
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)2
- NHTSA: Steering: Column1
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box: Shaft Sector1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Dakota Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Dakota compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Dakota overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Dakota.