- January 8: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Trucks and SUVs to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 14 days ago
- December 23: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Journey, Jeep Compass and Jeep Patriot SUVs recalls | 30 days ago
- December 21: Ram 1500 and Dodge Durango Rollaway Incidents Investigated investigations | 32 days ago
- December 13: Dodge Dart Clutch Master Cylinder Lawsuit Continues news | 40 days ago
- November 19: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Grand Cherokees and Dodge Durangos recalls | 64 days ago
1997 Dodge Dakota
Worst 1997 Dakota steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- power steering went out1
- rack and pinion failure1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly6
- NHTSA: Steering5
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump5
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Knuckle: Spindle: Arm5
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar5
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System3
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Arm: Idler And Attachment3
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)2
- NHTSA: Steering: Column1
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box: Shaft Sector1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Dakota Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Dakota compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Dakota overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Dakota.