1998 Dodge Dakota electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Dodge Dakota:

1998 Dodge Dakota Owner Comments

Apr 141999

Dakota 4WD

This vehicle has been in the shop 18 times in less than 2 years. The biggest problem is with the brakes. The dealer tells me they are supposed to operate that way. These brakes are so bad I no longer call them anti-lock brakes I call them anti-stop brakes. Do I have to kill someone in an accident for them to be fixed? all I know is I have ordered a new truck and it is not a Dodge! I hesitate to even ride in any Chrysler product!!!

- Sheboygan, WI, USA