- October 19: Chrysler Recalls Vehicles With Alternators That May Cause Fires recalls | 6 days ago
- September 15: Chrysler Recalls Cars and SUVs After 3 Deaths, 5 Injuries recalls | 40 days ago
- August 17: Woman Sues Over Jeep Grand Cherokee Gear Shift Design news | 69 days ago
- August 3: Anton Yelchin Wrongful Death Lawsuit Filed by Parents news | 83 days ago
1998 Dodge Dakota
Worst 1998 Dakota engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine backfires and misses5
- engine stalls/shuts off while driving5
- antifreeze leaking into engine1
- truck will not idle after starting1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline23
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control8
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine6
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling4
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Dakota Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Dakota compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Dakota overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Dakota.