- April 25: Dodge Dart Clutch Lawsuit Should be Dismissed, Says Chrysler news | 3 days ago
- April 24: Lawsuit: Chrysler Gear Shift Confusing and Dangerous news | 4 days ago
- April 17: Jeep, Dodge and Chrysler Valve Stems Focus of Lawsuit news | 11 days ago
- March 24: Dodge Ram Tie-Rod Lawsuit Will Be Settled news | 35 days ago
- February 19: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 recalls | 68 days ago
1998 Dodge Dakota
Worst 1998 Dakota engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine backfires and misses5
- engine stalls/shuts off while driving5
- antifreeze leaking into engine1
- truck will not idle after starting1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline23
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control8
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine6
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling4
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Dakota Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Dakota compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Dakota overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Dakota.