1999 Dodge Dakota AC / heater problems

AC / heater problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1999 Dodge Dakota:

1999 Dodge Dakota Owner Comments

Nov 152007

Dakota 3.9L V6

i was told the compressor needed replacing and the cost is fairly high.

- , Cranford, NJ, USA

Aug 142007

Dakota Sport 3.9L V6

Compared to everything else this is minor. When combined with all the other problems however it is frustrating. I'll leave you with this, I will NEVER buy an American car or truck EVER again. As an American Consumer, I deserve the very best. I will only buy the very best from now on. This will only include Toyota's, Honda's, Nissan's, period. In addition, I would strongly suggest that never, under any circumstances should anyone buy a vehicle from Go Chrysler Jeep, on south Broadway in Englewood, Colorado. Their staff is comprised of thieves and cheats. I can still hear the finance officer telling me to ENJOY my 1999 Dodge. Considering all the trouble I've had with this truck, when does the enjoyment start?!

- , Commerce City, CO, USA