- October 19: Chrysler Recalls Vehicles With Alternators That May Cause Fires recalls | 8 days ago
- September 15: Chrysler Recalls Cars and SUVs After 3 Deaths, 5 Injuries recalls | 42 days ago
- August 17: Woman Sues Over Jeep Grand Cherokee Gear Shift Design news | 71 days ago
- August 3: Anton Yelchin Wrongful Death Lawsuit Filed by Parents news | 85 days ago
1999 Dodge Dakota
accessories - interior Problems
Worst 1999 Dakota accessories - interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- 4x4 part time light won't shut off1
- tilt steering wheel down, headlights go out1
- various warning lights stay on1
- NHTSA: Equipment4
- NHTSA: Equipment: Mechanical: Wrecker And Wheel Lift Devices4
- NHTSA: Seats: Front Assembly: Head Restraint3
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Other: Owners/Service/Other Manual 1
- NHTSA: Seats: Front Assembly: Recliner1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Dakota Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Dakota compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Dakota overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Dakota.