- April 24: Lawsuit: Chrysler Gear Shift Confusing and Dangerous news | 0 days ago
- April 17: Jeep, Dodge and Chrysler Valve Stems Focus of Lawsuit news | 7 days ago
- March 24: Dodge Ram Tie-Rod Lawsuit Will Be Settled news | 31 days ago
- February 19: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 recalls | 64 days ago
- January 30: Daimler Vans USA Recalls Vans Over Takata Airbags recalls | 84 days ago
1999 Dodge Dakota
accessories - interior Problems
Worst 1999 Dakota accessories - interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- 4x4 part time light won't shut off1
- tilt steering wheel down, headlights go out1
- various warning lights stay on1
- NHTSA: Equipment4
- NHTSA: Equipment: Mechanical: Wrecker And Wheel Lift Devices4
- NHTSA: Seats: Front Assembly: Head Restraint3
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Other: Owners/Service/Other Manual 1
- NHTSA: Seats: Front Assembly: Recliner1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Dakota Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Dakota compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Dakota overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Dakota.