- February 19: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 recalls | 2 days ago
- January 30: Daimler Vans USA Recalls Vans Over Takata Airbags recalls | 22 days ago
- January 8: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Trucks and SUVs to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 44 days ago
- December 23: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Journey, Jeep Compass and Jeep Patriot SUVs recalls | 60 days ago
- December 21: Ram 1500 and Dodge Durango Rollaway Incidents Investigated investigations | 62 days ago
1999 Dodge Dakota
Worst 1999 Dakota electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- abs and brake lights stay on9
- engine won't turn over, won't start2
- vehicle volts drop, pcm issue, drives in safe mode1
- NHTSA: Electrical System6
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash6
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Starter Assembly1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Dakota Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Dakota compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Dakota overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Dakota.