- May 7: Dodge Ram Emissions Lawsuit Should Be Dismissed, Chrysler Says news | 15 days ago
- April 25: Dodge Dart Clutch Lawsuit Should be Dismissed, Says Chrysler news | 27 days ago
- April 24: Lawsuit: Chrysler Gear Shift Confusing and Dangerous news | 28 days ago
- April 17: Jeep, Dodge and Chrysler Valve Stems Focus of Lawsuit news | 35 days ago
- March 24: Dodge Ram Tie-Rod Lawsuit Will Be Settled news | 59 days ago
1999 Dodge Dakota
Worst 1999 Dakota steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly32
- NHTSA: Steering13
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Knuckle: Spindle: Arm6
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Arm: Idler And Attachment5
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion5
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)3
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump3
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages3
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar3
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System2
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Hose, Piping, ...1
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion: Rack1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Dakota Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Dakota compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Dakota overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Dakota.