- February 19: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 recalls | 3 days ago
- January 30: Daimler Vans USA Recalls Vans Over Takata Airbags recalls | 23 days ago
- January 8: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Trucks and SUVs to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 45 days ago
- December 23: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Journey, Jeep Compass and Jeep Patriot SUVs recalls | 61 days ago
- December 21: Ram 1500 and Dodge Durango Rollaway Incidents Investigated investigations | 63 days ago
1999 Dodge Dakota
Worst 1999 Dakota steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly32
- NHTSA: Steering13
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Knuckle: Spindle: Arm6
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Arm: Idler And Attachment5
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion5
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)3
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump3
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages3
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar3
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System2
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Hose, Piping, ...1
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion: Rack1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Dakota Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Dakota compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Dakota overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Dakota.