- November 19: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Grand Cherokees and Dodge Durangos recalls | 13 days ago
- November 18: Dodge Dart Recalled to Fix Windshield Wiper Problems recalls | 14 days ago
- November 16: Lawsuit: Dodge Ram Trucks Emit Illegal Emissions news | 16 days ago
- November 14: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Cherokees and Dodge Vipers recalls | 18 days ago
- October 19: Chrysler Recalls Vehicles With Alternators That May Cause Fires recalls | 44 days ago
1999 Dodge Dakota
Worst 1999 Dakota steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly32
- NHTSA: Steering13
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Knuckle: Spindle: Arm6
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Arm: Idler And Attachment5
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion5
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)3
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump3
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages3
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar3
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System2
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Hose, Piping, ...1
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion: Rack1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Dakota Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Dakota compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Dakota overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Dakota.