- May 7: Dodge Ram Emissions Lawsuit Should Be Dismissed, Chrysler Says news | 23 days ago
- April 25: Dodge Dart Clutch Lawsuit Should be Dismissed, Says Chrysler news | 35 days ago
- April 24: Lawsuit: Chrysler Gear Shift Confusing and Dangerous news | 36 days ago
- April 17: Jeep, Dodge and Chrysler Valve Stems Focus of Lawsuit news | 43 days ago
- March 24: Dodge Ram Tie-Rod Lawsuit Will Be Settled news | 67 days ago
2000 Dodge Dakota
cooling system Problems
Worst 2000 Dakota cooling system Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- uses excessive coolant, no visible leaks3
- rear freeze plugs leaking2
- a/c cutts off1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Cooling System5
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Cooling System: Fan2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Cooling System: Radiator ...2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Dakota Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Dakota compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Dakota overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Dakota.