- March 24: Dodge Ram Tie-Rod Lawsuit Will Be Settled news | 5 days ago
- February 19: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 recalls | 38 days ago
- January 30: Daimler Vans USA Recalls Vans Over Takata Airbags recalls | 58 days ago
- January 8: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Trucks and SUVs to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 80 days ago
2001 Dodge Dakota
accessories - interior Problems
Worst 2001 Dakota accessories - interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- auto door locks quit working1
- dome lights stay on1
- NHTSA: Communications: Horn Assembly4
- NHTSA: Interior Lighting3
- NHTSA: Seats2
- NHTSA: Seats: Front Assembly: Recliner2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Instrument Panel1
- NHTSA: Equipment1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Other: Labels1
- NHTSA: Seats: Front Assembly: Head Restraint1
- NHTSA: Seats: Front Assembly: Power Adjust1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Dakota Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Dakota compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Dakota overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Dakota.