8.0

2001 Dodge Dakota accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Dodge Dakota:

2001 Dodge Dakota Owner Comments

Aug 012014

Dakota LX 4.7L V8

It is very much a pain to lock and unlock each door every time you exit the truck. I run out to go to the store after being at the drug store and I just leave my drugs in the truck as I am not locking each door. We are both in early 70 and live on limited income so going to the dealer is not an option as we cannot afford.

Thanks and I agree with others, Dodge should do a recall on this regardless of the miles.

- , Murfreesboro, AR, USA