- April 25: Dodge Dart Clutch Lawsuit Should be Dismissed, Says Chrysler news | 2 days ago
- April 24: Lawsuit: Chrysler Gear Shift Confusing and Dangerous news | 3 days ago
- April 17: Jeep, Dodge and Chrysler Valve Stems Focus of Lawsuit news | 10 days ago
- March 24: Dodge Ram Tie-Rod Lawsuit Will Be Settled news | 34 days ago
- February 19: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 recalls | 67 days ago
2001 Dodge Dakota
Worst 2001 Dakota drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- 4wd switch not working1
- drivetrain clunks when shifting1
- NHTSA: Power Train11
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit8
- NHTSA: Power Train: Transfer Case (4-Wheel Drive)7
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly6
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Constant Velocity Joint3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Universal Joint2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Banjo Housing1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Dakota Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Dakota compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Dakota overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Dakota.