- December 19: FCA US Recalls 3.3 Million Vehicles To Repair Takata Airbags
- December 18: Over 257,000 Model Year 2005 Dodge Ram 1500 Trucks Recalled
- December 3: Chrysler Recalls Vans and SUVs To Repair Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems
- November 16: Chrysler TIPM Lawsuit Alleges Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep Vehicles Stall
- October 26: Government Looks At Dodge Ram Tie-Rod Recall Process
2001 Dodge Dakota
Worst 2001 Dakota drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- drivetrain clunks when shifting1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit8
- NHTSA: Power Train: Transfer Case (4-Wheel Drive)7
- NHTSA: Power Train6
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly6
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Constant Velocity Joint3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Universal Joint2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Banjo Housing1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Dakota Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Dakota compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Dakota overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Dakota.