- July 7: Chrysler Sebring and Dodge Stratus Recalled to Fix Sun Visors recalls | 16 days ago
- July 2: Chrysler Recalls 37,000 Vehicles Over Transmission Pumps recalls | 21 days ago
- June 28: Chrysler Electronic Gear Shifters Cause Nearly 700 Complaints news | 25 days ago
- June 26: Chrysler Electronic Gear Shifter Focus of Lawsuit news | 27 days ago
- June 21: Jeep Electronic Gear Shifter Focus of Anton Yelchin's Death news | 32 days ago
2001 Dodge Dakota
Worst 2001 Dakota drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- drivetrain clunks when shifting1
- NHTSA: Power Train10
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit8
- NHTSA: Power Train: Transfer Case (4-Wheel Drive)7
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly6
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Constant Velocity Joint3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Universal Joint2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Banjo Housing1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Dakota Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Dakota compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Dakota overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Dakota.