- February 19: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 recalls | 9 days ago
- January 30: Daimler Vans USA Recalls Vans Over Takata Airbags recalls | 29 days ago
- January 8: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Trucks and SUVs to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 51 days ago
- December 23: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Journey, Jeep Compass and Jeep Patriot SUVs recalls | 67 days ago
- December 21: Ram 1500 and Dodge Durango Rollaway Incidents Investigated investigations | 69 days ago
2001 Dodge Dakota
Worst 2001 Dakota engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- low oil pressure alarm at idle3
- check engine light on1
- engine revs at a high rpm1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine20
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control17
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline13
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling12
- NHTSA: Engine3
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cables1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Dakota Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Dakota compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Dakota overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Dakota.