- May 7: Dodge Ram Emissions Lawsuit Should Be Dismissed, Chrysler Says news | 20 days ago
- April 25: Dodge Dart Clutch Lawsuit Should be Dismissed, Says Chrysler news | 32 days ago
- April 24: Lawsuit: Chrysler Gear Shift Confusing and Dangerous news | 33 days ago
- April 17: Jeep, Dodge and Chrysler Valve Stems Focus of Lawsuit news | 40 days ago
- March 24: Dodge Ram Tie-Rod Lawsuit Will Be Settled news | 64 days ago
2001 Dodge Dakota
Worst 2001 Dakota engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- low oil pressure alarm at idle3
- check engine light on1
- engine revs at a high rpm1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine20
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control17
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline13
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling12
- NHTSA: Engine3
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cables1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Dakota Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Dakota compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Dakota overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Dakota.