- August 28: Judge Says Chrysler TIPM Class-Action Lawsuit Can Move Forward
- August 22: When Will Chrysler Do Something About Defective TIPMs?
- July 27: Dodge Charger Under Investigation For Alternator Failure
- July 11: Chrysler Recalls 895,000 SUVs After Vanity Lights Catch Fire
- June 30: Chrysler Recalls 696,000 Vehicles for Defective Ignition Switches
2001 Dodge Dakota
Worst 2001 Dakota transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- idles high3
- premature shifting1
- torque converter-solenoid failure1
- transmission bucks1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission33
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission8
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Park/Neutral ...7
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Control ...3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Lever And ...3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Lever And ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Dakota Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Dakota compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Dakota overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Dakota.