8.0

1. replaced all the lug nuts with chrome (1 reports)
2001 Dodge Dakota wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Dodge Dakota:

2001 Dodge Dakota Owner Comments

Mar 172002

Dakota SLT 4.7L

What kind of idiot would put plastic lug nuts on a Truck....CHRYSLER MOTORS.

I was driving along and heard a ping, ping noise and the next thing the wheels started falling off my new truck while I was driving down the street. I have the 2001 SLT package with chrome looking lugnuts that were plastic threaded inside. Good thing we were driving down a surface street. We could have been seriously hurt if we were on the freeway..

- , Cathedral City, CA, USA