- November 19: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Grand Cherokees and Dodge Durangos recalls | 16 days ago
- November 18: Dodge Dart Recalled to Fix Windshield Wiper Problems recalls | 17 days ago
- November 16: Lawsuit: Dodge Ram Trucks Emit Illegal Emissions news | 19 days ago
- November 14: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Cherokees and Dodge Vipers recalls | 21 days ago
- October 19: Chrysler Recalls Vehicles With Alternators That May Cause Fires recalls | 47 days ago
2002 Dodge Dakota
AC / heater Problems
Worst 2002 Dakota AC / heater Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- A/C condenser drain clogged, water leak9
- blower motor only works on high5
- heater resistor pigtail melting or frying harness4
- A/C blower not working properly1
- AC will not cool1
- air flow will not switch between panels1
- air vents clog1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Air Conditioner7
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Dakota Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Dakota compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Dakota overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Dakota.