- August 22: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Dodge Challenger Cars recalls | 1 days ago
- August 12: Daimler Recalls Sprinter 2500 and 3500 Vans Over Takata Airbags recalls | 11 days ago
- July 22: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Challengers That May Roll Away recalls | 32 days ago
- July 15: Chrysler Recalls 442,000 Cars and SUVs Over Alternator Failures recalls | 39 days ago
- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 363,000 Dodge Journey SUVs recalls | 40 days ago
2002 Dodge Dakota
AC / heater Problems
Worst 2002 Dakota AC / heater Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- A/C condenser drain clogged, water leak9
- blower motor only works on high5
- heater resistor pigtail melting or frying harness4
- A/C blower not working properly1
- AC will not cool1
- air flow will not switch between panels1
- air vents clog1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Air Conditioner7
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Dakota Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Dakota compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Dakota overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Dakota.