- July 7: Chrysler Sebring and Dodge Stratus Recalled to Fix Sun Visors recalls | 19 days ago
- July 2: Chrysler Recalls 37,000 Vehicles Over Transmission Pumps recalls | 24 days ago
- June 28: Chrysler Electronic Gear Shifters Cause Nearly 700 Complaints news | 28 days ago
- June 26: Chrysler Electronic Gear Shifter Focus of Lawsuit news | 30 days ago
- June 21: Jeep Electronic Gear Shifter Focus of Anton Yelchin's Death news | 35 days ago
2002 Dodge Dakota
AC / heater Problems
Worst 2002 Dakota AC / heater Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- A/C condenser drain clogged, water leak9
- blower motor only works on high5
- heater resistor pigtail melting or frying harness4
- A/C blower not working properly1
- AC will not cool1
- air flow will not switch between panels1
- air vents clog1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Air Conditioner7
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Dakota Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Dakota compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Dakota overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Dakota.