$1,000.00

1. 2007 better design corrected wear problem (2 reports)
2002 Dodge Dakota suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Dodge Dakota:

2002 Dodge Dakota Owner Comments

Jun 032015

Dakota SLT 4.7L V8

Noticed a bad clunking and that my tires were wearing unevenly. The shoulders of the tires started showing chords. When I had it taken in to get new tires and an alignment, the shop informed me that the ball joints were shot and the tie rods were not far behind. I just had them fix the ball joints at the time until I figure out if I want a new vehicle or not.

- , DeMotte, IN, USA

Dec 032012

Dakota SLT 3.9L

If Chrysler/ Dodge would spend more time test driving to 100,000 miles all of the suspension problems will be found. And bench test wear on components with hydraulic struts under simulated conditions wear buffers will be presented for calculation of wear conditions. Stress is damage.

- , Middleburg, FL, USA