4.0

2002 Dodge Dakota suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Dodge Dakota:

2002 Dodge Dakota Owner Comments

Dec 012015

Dakota SLT 4.7L

I purchased this truck November 2014 and notice a squeaking noise coming from the front end and maybe the bed area. I had the lower ball joints replace in December 2014 it stopped for awhile but the problem return. I took it back to the shop they greased some areas but didn't solve the problem. I'm frustrated because I don't want to put more money into it unless it is the correct fix.

- , Jackson, MS, USA