2003 Dodge Dakota AC / heater problems

AC / heater problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Dodge Dakota:

2003 Dodge Dakota Owner Comments

Sep 172010

Dakota Quad Magnum V8

so i got my "new" truck in the fall.....i stopped in to pick up my truck and they never gave me a second key....i asked for it and they said it would be sent to me.....it never was....then the keyless entry never worked.....so whatever...i went and got new batteries for it.....but that didn't work....so that's broke.......that fall was warm so....right on....Ill turn on A/C....nah...that dont work either.....oh my.....so anyway got it recharged that spring....that's 3 hours outta my way....then they had to keep it for a week....so it worked for a while but it stopped workin again...got it fixed again....stopped workin again......they tried to charge us for it but nope wasn't payin.....and now its gone again.....

- , Brooks, AB, canada