- November 19: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Grand Cherokees and Dodge Durangos recalls | 20 days ago
- November 18: Dodge Dart Recalled to Fix Windshield Wiper Problems recalls | 21 days ago
- November 16: Lawsuit: Dodge Ram Trucks Emit Illegal Emissions news | 23 days ago
- November 14: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Cherokees and Dodge Vipers recalls | 25 days ago
- October 19: Chrysler Recalls Vehicles With Alternators That May Cause Fires recalls | 51 days ago
2003 Dodge Dakota
accessories - interior Problems
Worst 2003 Dakota accessories - interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- headlights, interior lights & locks all stopped working3
- no horn, no cruise and airbag light stays on2
- headlights, 4wd, and power locks all stopped working1
- locks quit working1
- NHTSA: Interior Lighting3
- NHTSA: Communications: Horn Assembly1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Instrument Panel1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Dakota Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Dakota compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Dakota overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Dakota.