- October 19: Chrysler Recalls Vehicles With Alternators That May Cause Fires recalls | 5 days ago
- September 15: Chrysler Recalls Cars and SUVs After 3 Deaths, 5 Injuries recalls | 39 days ago
- August 17: Woman Sues Over Jeep Grand Cherokee Gear Shift Design news | 68 days ago
- August 3: Anton Yelchin Wrongful Death Lawsuit Filed by Parents news | 82 days ago
2003 Dodge Dakota
accessories - interior Problems
Worst 2003 Dakota accessories - interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- headlights, interior lights & locks all stopped working3
- no horn, no cruise and airbag light stays on2
- headlights, 4wd, and power locks all stopped working1
- locks quit working1
- NHTSA: Interior Lighting3
- NHTSA: Communications: Horn Assembly1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Instrument Panel1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Dakota Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Dakota compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Dakota overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Dakota.