8.7

2003 Dodge Dakota lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Dodge Dakota:

2003 Dodge Dakota Owner Comments

Oct 272003

Dakota 6-cyl

I keep hearing a loud "bang" and louding creaking noises in the front end of my 2003 Dodge Dakota when I turn the wheel. I have taken it to the Dodge dealer several times, but they haven't found anything. I keep telling them it sounds like a cracked coil spring or body mount. They said if I bring it in again as warranty work, then they'll charge me for the time. Also, the turn signals keep shorting out and when you turn the left one on, the emergency flashers come on. Finally, the left power window slows down excessively when I attempt to put the window up. It goes down fine, but it won't go up at normal speed.

- Derwood, MD, USA