- April 25: Dodge Dart Clutch Lawsuit Should be Dismissed, Says Chrysler news | 2 days ago
- April 24: Lawsuit: Chrysler Gear Shift Confusing and Dangerous news | 3 days ago
- April 17: Jeep, Dodge and Chrysler Valve Stems Focus of Lawsuit news | 10 days ago
- March 24: Dodge Ram Tie-Rod Lawsuit Will Be Settled news | 34 days ago
- February 19: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 recalls | 67 days ago
2003 Dodge Dakota
Worst 2003 Dakota suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- upper ball joints fell off1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Ball Joint54
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint22
- NHTSA: Suspension20
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front15
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear3
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Wheel Bearing 2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Arm1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Stabilizer Bar1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Dakota Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Dakota compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Dakota overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Dakota.