- August 12: Daimler Recalls Sprinter 2500 and 3500 Vans Over Takata Airbags recalls | 10 days ago
- July 22: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Challengers That May Roll Away recalls | 31 days ago
- July 15: Chrysler Recalls 442,000 Cars and SUVs Over Alternator Failures recalls | 38 days ago
- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 363,000 Dodge Journey SUVs recalls | 39 days ago
- June 19: Dodge Dart Transmission Lawsuit Won't Be Dismissed news | 64 days ago
2003 Dodge Dakota
Worst 2003 Dakota suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- upper ball joints fell off1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Ball Joint54
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint22
- NHTSA: Suspension20
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front15
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear3
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Wheel Bearing 2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Arm1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Stabilizer Bar1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Dakota Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Dakota compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Dakota overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Dakota.