$1,100.00

1. replace ball joints, control arms (1 reports)
2003 Dodge Dakota suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Dodge Dakota:

2003 Dodge Dakota Owner Comments

Mar 102010

Dakota 4.7L

I had my truck towed in to the dealership after it almost killed my husband. The upper ball joint, tire, arm, and everything else on the passenger front side came fling off while he was driving down the road. Worse phone call ever. The kicker to this, is like everyone else on this page, MY VIN didn't match the recall. I paid out of pocket to have this fixed. Well got a bigger problem. While changing the brakes this morning, I discovered that the ball joints on that side, where still FACTORY RIVETED in place and boot is cracked. The driver side, that didn't "fall off", had after market parts on it. What the hell do I now? I live 1800 miles away from that dealership. I cant afford to replace the parts that DODGE says it not on the recall list.... AGAIN. So many people have made complaints on the SAME thing. Don't you think someone should look into this and fess up a mistake before someone gets killed over it. I love Dodge, I have owned 9 of them, but this is bullshit.

- , Colorado Springs, CO, USA