- June 19: Dodge Dart Transmission Lawsuit Won't Be Dismissed news | 8 days ago
- June 14: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Grand Caravans Over Airbag Problems recalls | 13 days ago
- May 7: Dodge Ram Emissions Lawsuit Should Be Dismissed, Chrysler Says news | 51 days ago
- April 25: Dodge Dart Clutch Lawsuit Should be Dismissed, Says Chrysler news | 63 days ago
- April 24: Lawsuit: Chrysler Gear Shift Confusing and Dangerous news | 64 days ago
2004 Dodge Dakota
accessories - interior Problems
Worst 2004 Dakota accessories - interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- ignition module wiring coming out of clip1
- instrument cluster failed1
- instument panel malfunction1
- NHTSA: Seats3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Instrument Panel2
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Radio/Tape Deck/Cd Etc.1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Other: Labels1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Other: Owners/Service/Other Manual 1
- NHTSA: Seats: Front Assembly: Recliner1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Dakota Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Dakota compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Dakota overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Dakota.