1. replaced ball joints (2 reports)
2004 Dodge Dakota suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Dodge Dakota:

2004 Dodge Dakota Owner Comments

Sep 202015

Dakota Slt Crew Cab Pickup 4.7L

I drive a 2004 Dodge Dakota pickup. Yesterday thankfully while driving slow, my front wheel came off due solely to the upper ball joint shearing off. Upon further investigation and internet access I was able to find out that this is common with Dodge, this year specifically. Please help with any suggestions, lawsuits etc to help me fight to get Dodge to pay for my repair and recall parts, so no one will go through with what I went through.

- , upland, PA, USA

Jul 152013

Dakota SLT 5.7L

I have a 2004 Dodge dakota Quad cab. The driver side front end suspention sucks. the transaxle broke and both ball joints rotted away cause they don't put grease fittings on newer cars. Tie rod end broke also. Thank god my wife when she was driving the truck was on back streets cause if she was on the highway she probley would not be here with me today. The drivers side wheel fell off the truck. the truck is only 9 years old WTF

- , Wheatfield, IN, USA

Apr 222005

Dakota Sport

Truck is junk. Will never own another Dodge.

- , Cheboygan, MI, USA