2007 Dodge Dakota transmission problems

transmission problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Dodge Dakota:

2007 Dodge Dakota Owner Comments

Mar 012008

Dakota 4WD 6-cyl

I pulled into my driveway and left my truck running with the lights on. I unloaded some supplies and while standing on the ground reached in and turned the key off. The truck started rolling backwards. I could hear a clicking noise. I couldn't get away from the door and it drug me down. The left front tire ran over my left arm between the shoulder and elbow. I also had abrasions on both knees, the knuckles on my right hand and a 12 inch bruise across both hips.

- Williford, AR, USA