1.7

2008 Dodge Dakota accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Dodge Dakota:

2008 Dodge Dakota Owner Comments

Jun 172015

Dakota

Turning right last year signaled left and the blinker blinked right my wife was behind me and later asked why I didn't signal the right way I said I did im not a dumm yi checked things they were fine. About a week later...I put the high beams on and the wipers came on ran through the turn signals sure enough signal left blink right signal right blink left. Put high beam on washer fluid and wipers come on.

- Manchester Ctr., VT, USA