2008 Dodge Dakota body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Dodge Dakota:

2008 Dodge Dakota Owner Comments

Jul 242014

Dakota 8-cyl

I was going down fort sill blvd and I rear ended another truck. I was going roughly 40 to 45 miles per hour. My entire front end was completely smashed in, yet my air bags still didn't deploy?? this is he second accident that they didn't deploy. I have several photos of my trucks front end and the inside showing that the air bags didn't deploy.

- Lawtn, OK, USA

Jul 032014

Lower core support is severely rusting away. Front end will eventually drop off! Chrysler Corp. Has denied any assistance. Vehicle has been in service less than 2000 days and was manufactured with shoddy parts.

- Hersey, MI, USA