CarComplaints.com Notes: The first year of the new Dodge Dart had a rough start, with owners reporting a disproportionate number of engine and transmission problems.

For transmission, the main complaints are transmission failure & rough shifting. So far, average mileage for transmission failure is 25,000 miles. Not good.

For engine problems, it usually starts with the engine light coming on for any number of reasons: bad sensors, ignition coil replacement, bad wiring, faulty gas cap ... dealers are replacing various components with varying degrees of success, or telling owners they can't duplicate the issue.

6.8

2013 Dodge Dart AC / heater problems

AC / heater problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Dodge Dart:

2013 Dodge Dart Owner Comments

Jul 252014

Dart 4-cyl

I have a new Dodge Dart that for the past month have been fighting with arrigo Dodge service dept regards to my concerns with issues. My calls went unanswered and was given the blow off. This past Friday my ac quit working was when I took the car in they were forced to address my concerns... when I asked for a rental I was refused...

- West Palm Beach, FL, USA