- February 7: Chrysler Recalls Continental Airbags in SUVs and Minivans recalls | 1 days ago
- February 3: Recall: Dodge Charger Owners Get Free Wheel Chocks recalls | 5 days ago
- December 3: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Darts To Fix Brake Problems recalls | 67 days ago
2013 Dodge Dart
CarComplaints.com Notes: The first year of the new Dodge Dart had a rough start, with owners reporting a disproportionate number of engine and transmission problems.
For transmission, the main complaints are transmission failure & rough shifting. So far, average mileage for transmission failure is 25,000 miles. Not good.
For engine problems, it usually starts with the engine light coming on for any number of reasons: bad sensors, ignition coil replacement, bad wiring, faulty gas cap ... dealers are replacing various components with varying degrees of success, or telling owners they can't duplicate the issue.
Worst 2013 Dart clutch Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- clutch sticking3
- no power, grinding noise2
- clutch failure1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Clutch Assembly2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Clutch Assembly: Pedal/Linkage1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Dart Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Dart compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Dart overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Dart.