CarComplaints.com Notes: The first year of the new Dodge Dart had a rough start, with owners reporting a disproportionate number of engine and transmission problems.

For transmission, the main complaints are transmission failure & rough shifting. So far, average mileage for transmission failure is 25,000 miles. Not good.

For engine problems, it usually starts with the engine light coming on for any number of reasons: bad sensors, ignition coil replacement, bad wiring, faulty gas cap ... dealers are replacing various components with varying degrees of success, or telling owners they can't duplicate the issue.

3.7

2013 Dodge Dart clutch problems

clutch problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Dodge Dart:

2013 Dodge Dart Owner Comments

May 092014

Dart

Went to start my car and the clutch pedal went straight to the floor almost like it had no fluid in the master cylinder after I started the car I had to sit there and pump it to find feeling before I felt comfortable driving it. This was strange as I park inside a climate controlled garage and there is not any fluid leaking on the ground.

- Merrifield, VA, USA