7.0

2014 Dodge Dart fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Dodge Dart:

2014 Dodge Dart Owner Comments

Jul 022016

Dart

Bought a 2014 Dodge Dart 2 years. Had no problems with it till recently when car started to shut off while running in motion. I lost power steering control and power to the whole car. Incident happened on four different occasion. Three times on residential road and once on freeway. Completely a safety issue and has put my life in danger multiple times. Electronic throttle control, electronic stability control light, and check engine light turned on. Contacted Chrysler Dodge and their solution was to have me tow car to dealership and pay to have car serviced even though car is still under warranty. Car has put my life and the life of other people in danger multiple times and the company seems to not care even after contacting them formally with complaint.

- North Highlands, CA, USA

Aug 152015

Dart

I have a 2014 Dodge Dart that is burning oil at what seems to me to be an alarming rate. I have had my vehicle in the shop over 4 times. I am being told I have no leaks and my car is fine, and that it is characteristic that my car needs to have oil added every 2K miles. I drive my car to and from work and I rarely travel out of state. I am not over driving or rough driving my car by any means. I have spent over 1K dollars in rentals and repairs. I have a 3 year old son that I drive to daycare 4 days a week and I cannot mentally be comfortable driving my son in a car that stops in the middle of the road because its out of oil. Dodge has done nothing to help me and I am seeking legal action.

- Alexandria, VA, USA