2015 Dodge Dart fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Dodge Dart:

2015 Dodge Dart Owner Comments

Jul 222016

Takata recall I bought a Dodge Dart 2015 under the factory warranty and extended warranty on the day of July 19, 2016. After the 3 days the car stop working when I was in the middle of the street at stoplight. I called a tow to take it to my automarket to fix the problem. The diagnostic was the gas bomb problem which its covered as the automarket said. One week later Dodge craysler Ram called me to say that when they opened the gas bomb the mechanic found water inside so some parts were contaminated and the factory warranty doesnt covered. They said that those things happened and is nobody fault but I have to pay them for the service a total of 1140 dlls which I don't have. My dealer who's Mazda el cajon doesn't want to use my extended warranty either and also want me to pay. I hope you can help with the purchase of my first car thank you

- Chula Vista, CA, USA

May 062015

As I was driving, I slowed and braked for other vehicles at a traffic light. As I started to re-accelorate, I realized the car had stalled. When I got the car re-started, it was running very rough and the check engine, the traction control and the cruise control lights were all lit and/or flashing. After I got home, I decided to take it back to the dealer. This time, the car drove fairly normally with only the check engine light on. This is the third time this has happened in only 3600 miles. (the first time was at approx. 280 miles and the second time was at about 500 miles.) the dealer's service writer implied since this car has an electronic throttle control, it was my driving style at fault. I have driven several other cars with electronic throttles for several years (my previous car had 120,000 miles on it) and this is the only time anything like this has happened.

- Kenosha, WI, USA