2015 Dodge Dart lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Dodge Dart:

2015 Dodge Dart Owner Comments

Jan 132017

Dart

My car keeps cutting off while I'm driving. The batter light comes on without any warning. After the batter light comes on the only thing I can do is steer, the car starts to slow down, I can't excel at all, raido and all lights cut off as well. Once the car comes to a complete stop, I'll start it back up sometimes it'll start right back up, or I'll have to hold the key down a few seconds for it to start. The car have stopped on me while driving move than 5 times. I took it to the dealership where I purchased the car and the first few time they said after they ran all of the test they couldn't get the vehicle to duplicate the problem. Another time they asked could they keep the vehicle over night and have a mechanic drive the car home and back to work. The next day when I went to go pick up my vehicle they said they kinda-sorta got the car to duplicate the problem those were there exact words. Then they put a monitor in my car they told me to press the button while I was driving if the car was to go out so they can record the problem. The monitor was in my car for about a month and my car didn't duplicate the problem. A few weeks after they took the monitor out my car cut off on me again and took it back to the shop and they ran the same test and they couldn't figure out what's wrong with it. Another time my car went off I toom it back to the shop and it just so happened that my car was halfway empty on oil and they're telling me that my car is cutting off because it needs oil and they were going to monitor the oil. So they sent me back on the road and told me to come back when my car got to a certain amount of miles they had wrote down, when my car got to that amount of miles that they have wrote down I took my car back to the dealership and I told him to tell me if I needed an oil change and they told me I didnt. The car cut off when I was on the highway and on

- Ypsilanti, MI, USA

Nov 082016

Dart

The "parking light out" warning keeps coming on. I took the vehicle to the dealership three different times and each time was told it was fixed. The "fix" lasted for about a week and then the warning message would return. The warning showed up again today after about a month of being off. Also, all the tires have extreme pressure loss. It will go from 42 psi down to 10 psi over night with out any noticeable damage. After inspection there was no apparent holes or damages to any part of the tire. The dealership has replaces the tires multiple times and the problem continues. Partial pressure loss, between 4 and 10 psi occurs during normal driving range. However, a significant loss, between 20 to 30+ psi, is well the vehicle is in parked state over a period of rest usually around 6 to 8 hours. Multiple of events noted between Apr 2015 and Nov 2016.

- Albuquerque, NM, USA

Oct 102015

Dart 4-cyl

The contact owns a 2015 Dodge Dart. While driving 70 mph, the dome light, cruise control, and instrument cluster failed to operate. The vehicle was taken to the dealer to be diagnosed. The contact was informed that the cruise control module needed to be replaced. The vehicle was not repaired. The cruise control was replaced on two previous occasions. The manufacturer was notified of the failure. The approximate failure mileage was 14,000. Updated 06/14/16 the consumer stated the interior and exterior lights did not work

- Twin Falls, ID, USA

Oct 242015

Dart

Tires always low. I have replaced all my tires and some more then once. I tried avoiding drain because cover was missing and hit a bump car bounced out of control and hit uncovered drain anyway. Had to file insurance claim had almost $3,000 in damages. I hate my car.

- Detroit, MI, USA