2015 Dodge Dart miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Dodge Dart:

2015 Dodge Dart Owner Comments

Mar 012016

First, I hate this car! the engine light came on! has started wanting to go dead when stopping at stop sign or stop lights. Took to dealership and would not put on machine! the seats are positioned horribly. Seems like it is declining really fast. Purchased in May 2015 with 5 miles on it.

- Mount Airy, NC, USA

Feb 022016

Whenever I press the horn there is a delay of about one second from when I press it till when you hear the sound of the horn. Plenty of times, as well, when you press the horn no sound is produced. Sometimes it is necessary to press the horn a really hard in order to produce a sound. Several times this has led to a near accident. This happens when either the other driver wasn't notified quickly enough of my presents or he noticed but it was too late and there was a near accident.

- Staten Island, NY, USA

Jan 142016

Car slows down battery light came on steering locks up car G=has 11000 miles took car to dealership and of course couldnt find anything wrong with car

- Seaford, DE, USA

Feb 262015

I purchased the car the last week of February. I began having car problems in mid March. I called the dealership and was scheduled to come in for service. Was told the software needed to be updated. Got car back and it stopped on me twice and had to be towed to the dealership. In may I was given a loaner car and was told my oil consumption was bad. Received car back in June and car was reposed for nonpayment. I got car out and it stopped again. In July the dealership then gave another loaner and told me my car will be a Chrysler buyback. From July to September never heard anything from Chrysler till Sept 24 advising me to go to the dealership to choose another vehicle. Dealership did not know what I was talking about so we contacted Chrysler to get a clear understanding of what needs to be done. Was told to choose a car and they would take care of the registration and the paper work. Drove the 2015 Jeep renegade for almost a month and I checked in with the dealership once a week to find out if the paperwork was complete. First week of November was told by dealership to bring back the Jeep and my 2015 Dart was repaired. I was told to register the Dodge Dart and then I could get the Jeep back.

- Raytown, MO, USA

Sep 142015

My 2015 Dodge Dart was the victim of a high speed collision...unfortunately as extensive as the impact was none of the airbags deployed in my vehicle as I spun uncontrollably and bang my head on the steering wheel and side of the car. I purchased this car because I was impressed by all of the safety features and the one feature that could save my life was defective.

- Beltline, SC, USA

Sep 132015

While driving down the highway with cruise control set I hit a bump and the cruise control shut completely off wasn't even turned on anymore

- Mcarthur, OH, USA

Mar 022015

While driving the speedometer sticks sticks at times the round one not the digital one.

- Lansing, MI, USA

May 072015

Was going through car wash and attendant noticed a bulge in the front driver side tire. Took it to dealer and was told not covered under warranty and that I must have hit a pothole ( which I did not) that's the only way it could have happened. I am very careful because of the warning given by a salesperson when we leased the vehicle.

- Westland, MI, USA