9.8

2016 Dodge Dart engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2016 Dodge Dart:

2016 Dodge Dart Owner Comments

Jun 262016

Dart

My 2016 Dodge Dart overheats the RPM goes up and down when the car is in motion. On June 26 my car cut off on me in the middle of the road and it took me ten mins to start it up my check engine light keeps going on and off and every time I take it in they say its nothing wrong with it. My oil pressure light comes on and I have 100 percent oil in my car. When I put on brakes it acts like it doesnt want to stop so ihave to brake farther away from peoples cars.

- Oxon Hill, MD, USA

Oct 312015

Dart

The speedometer in my new car fails. I contacted lustine Dodge and the dealership fails to add show any concern.

- Manassas Park, VA, USA