1. replace all brakes lines (1 reports)
1998 Dodge Durango brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Dodge Durango:

1998 Dodge Durango Owner Comments

Aug 192007

Durango XLT 5.9L

Dodge Durango 5.9L, I had it parked and hit the brakes and the pedal went to floor, I started to check and I can see fluid all over the rear axle. I took to a shop that does complete brake work and all the lines were rusted so bad. They make up a new set and in two days it was back and $1300.00 for all that work. I do expect that the brake lines would last the life of the unit. I had them replace all the flex lines and fitting and valves. They did good work but it is the idea about all of that. 10 hrs of labor to make up the lines.

- , Pensacola, FL, USA