1998 Dodge Durango lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Dodge Durango:

1998 Dodge Durango Owner Comments

Feb 182010

Durango 5.2L

I had a electrical issue my headlight would start flickering after being on for sometime. I had took it to the shop and they had remove some badly burnt wires now I did this in October 26, 2010 now I took my Durango back again on December 3, 2010 because my headlights were flickering again this time they replaced the light switch. I am like so dam tired of this crap. I hope it will hold up I am in process of buying me another vehicle and it dam sure will not be a Dodge.

- , South Euclid, OH, USA