1999 Dodge Durango electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1999 Dodge Durango:

1999 Dodge Durango Owner Comments

Nov 122013

Durango V8 Magnum 5.9L

When I went to start my Durango all I got was a clicking noise behind the glove box . I used jumper cables and it started but kept quitting . I bought a new battery but it still would not start ! What next ?

- , Windsor, CO, USA

Jun 012009

Durango

I have a 99 Durango that is on my last nerve. for at least 3 yrs now my car is draining the crap out of the battery and I get this ticking noice in the glove box. I have chargered the battery many times and also replaced it with brand new ones. every time I go to start it it is completely dead and the ticking noice starts and wont stop. I have been researching this and have noticed a ton of people have had the same problem and no answer really pinpointing the problem. I have takin it to a mechanic and still not working I also called Chrysler about recall and nothing came up this is getting ridiculous, hell the brakes went out two years ago and I couldnt get the dam thing to stop. they need to look into this vehicle and get it resolved this is getting ridiculous and im feed up

- , Durant, IA, USA

May 262012

Durango LX 5.4L

I have replaced the battery, 6 times. Something keeps killing my battery. Very irritating.

- , Boswell, PA, USA