8.2

2. replaced all door lock actuators (4 reports)
  3. replace entire locking system in front (3 reports)
  4. replaced right rear power lock (1 reports)
2000 Dodge Durango accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Dodge Durango:

2000 Dodge Durango Owner Comments (Page 2 of 2)

Sep 272006

Durango

Passenger door not unlocking. My Durango currently has 108,000 miles on it, so this door has been not unlocking from the outside (with remote) for roughly 6,000 miles. My mother gave me this car and it doesn't bother her because she was the only person that used the car & drove it. Now that it's mine, I take my friends out but I have to consistantly go inside, have them wait for me to open their door and then leave. It isn't the end of the world but it's ridiculous that it occurs so frequently.

- , Arlington, TX, USA

Jan 092005

Durango SLT

Door locks went out within a year purchased. I can't believe a SUV costing this much can have this problem so soon. If I knew then what I know now this piece of crap wouldn't be in my driveway.

- , Winston Salem, N. C., USA