2. reset ignition timing (1 reports)
2000 Dodge Durango fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Dodge Durango:

2000 Dodge Durango Owner Comments

Oct 112006

Durango SLT

The 2000 5.2L durango is rated at 14/19 mpg.. The best I get in the city is 12mpg and on the highway I might get 15mpg.

- , Richland, WA, USA

Mar 192006

Durango SLT 4.7L

I agree. The best I get on the highway is about 14. I don't think I could get 17 if I was driving 55. City is about 12 at best.

- , Apo, AE, USA

Nov 042003

Durango R/T

Window sticker rated the average fuel consumption of this vehicle at 13 and 17. At best on a trip with the cruise set on 70 mph is 13.8 . Nothing in tow but the wife, two kids and a couple of suitcases.

- , Louisville, TN, USA