2000 Dodge Durango seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Dodge Durango:

2000 Dodge Durango Owner Comments

Nov 252015

Durango LX 5.9L*

I had an accident on the 25th of November of this year. I was going approximately 30/35 miles an hour to avoid a pedestrian I pulled my vehicle into a grass median and subsequently hit a utility pole. suffered damage to my left hand { fracture/dislocation of fifth phalanges}, laceration to my head, contusion of chest wall and now am experiencing pain in neck and back} Drivers side destroyed, (front) No airbags deployed.

Have not been able to find any contact information for Dodge, if anyone has it could it please be forwarded to my email. ( Can anyone share any recourse that they may have experience for that Dodge issue.

- , Sumter, SC, USA