2000 Dodge Durango steering problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Dodge Durango:

2000 Dodge Durango Owner Comments

Nov 152004

Durango SLT

My 2000 Durango is no longer a $30,000 Lawn Ornament, but the SQUEAK MOBILE. I replaced the Control Arm Bushings with Polyurethane and it was great, then the ball joint on the right side had to be replaced. Now, while driving, the right front side squeaks and chatters as I drive down the road. The only way to not hear it, is to turn on the radio. Its really embarrassing driving down the street in my neighborhood and in the parking garage at work. Its just awful. If its the rack and pinion steering, I couldn't tell ya. But, I would venture to say, that it is.

- , Garland, TX, USA