2001 Dodge Durango accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Dodge Durango:

2001 Dodge Durango Owner Comments

Jun 142010

I was driving home from work one night, it was raining, when my headlights, wipers, and dashboard just went out. I pulled over in a parking lot, shut off the engine waiting a couple of minutes and turned it back on and they still wouldn't work. I can not drive my car at night or when it is raining, or even lock my doors. They tried replacing the ignition switch and still no lights.

- Dawsonville, GA, USA