- August 28: Judge Says Chrysler TIPM Class-Action Lawsuit Can Move Forward
- August 22: When Will Chrysler Do Something About Defective TIPMs?
- July 27: Dodge Charger Under Investigation For Alternator Failure
- July 11: Chrysler Recalls 895,000 SUVs After Vanity Lights Catch Fire
- June 30: Chrysler Recalls 696,000 Vehicles for Defective Ignition Switches
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Dodge dealer.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 93,861 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 15 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (8 reports)
- rebuild or replace engine (4 reports)
- had to rebuild motor and hope it last till payed off (2 reports)
- had to fight Dodge to get them to replace it under warranty (1 reports)