6.3

2001 Dodge Durango fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Dodge Durango:

2001 Dodge Durango Owner Comments

Jun 222006

Durango 8-cyl

I have had my Dodge for three years and since then several things had to be replaced on it. I had to have my transmission rebuilt due to the coolant failure. The sensor stopped working and over heated the engine burnt up the transmission. The motor in the driver window burnt out and had to E replaced. The Dodge stop cranking so we had to replace the fuel pump. We are now having problems with the cooling fan on the engine that has burnt out as well. I am very displeased with my truck and will never buy another Dodge again. All these things happened in a year. Man I hate this truck.

- Huger, SC, USA